This anniversary card has a beautiful love poem and can be personalised with a name/date at no extra cost. The number of years can of course be changed.
As an award-winning journalist and author who has turned to poetry, all my cards and gifts have original rhymes which I have written.
Inside, the card is left blank for your own message.
The card is made from luxury quality 350gsm card with a silky smooth finish and will be supplied with a co-ordinating 130gsm smooth white envelope.
This is a square card measuring 147mm x 147mm (5.7" x 5.7").
The envelope size is 155mm x 155mm (6" x 6")
It will be presented in a cellophane sleeve and posted in a hard-backed envelope.
For a poem written especially about YOUR partner, please order a bespoke poem, which can be framed or printed on a scroll.
If you have any questions please get in touch as I want you to have the perfect card or gift.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to give me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a poem for example).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Sharing and Disclosure
I only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Victoria Murphy am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may contact me at:
10 Orchard Park, Giffnock, Glasgow G46 6JJ
Personalised poems can have names or dates added and small changes e.g. 'his' to 'her'.
Bespoke poems and speeches are written especially for each customer.
If you want anything different, please make it a custom order.
That's why I offer to call you. As a former magazine writer who has interviewed lots of people, including celebrities and politicians, I'll ask you questions. Together we'll discover what you want.
No problem...as long as I don't have commitments to other customers. If you want, I can put the words on cards, ready to refer to on the day.
I use Royal Mail and here are the advised time frames for delivery:
UK: 1-3 business days
Europe: 3-5 business days
US: 5-12 business days
Australia and New Zealand: 7-14 business days
I'll do my best to produce your order and send it as soon as I possibly can but I can't give a guaranteed delivery date.
Variables such as postal systems, customs, busy periods and weather conditions may all affect delivery.
How do I send my orders?
The frames are VERY well packaged and so far have all arrived in perfect condition.
Scrolls are wrapped in tissue and placed in a matching box. It's packaged in a double wall cardboard box to protect it during delivery.
Cards are wrapped in tissue paper, put into clear cellophane bags and sent in hard backed envelopes.
I'm sure you'll appreciate our gift wrapping and careful packaging. If anything is damaged during delivery, please get in touch immediately.
Personalised means names and a date (if there's room) may be added or changed.
Bespoke means a poem or speech is written especially for you.
Please note that colours may not be exactly as shown because monitors vary in how they're displayed.